LogicalDOC 8.7.3 is now available!
We've been really busy with development over the past few months and with the new year we are glad to inform you about some exciting features recently introduced.
Let's provide a short list of the main news in chronological order from the most recent version.
For more information, please consult the attached links.
- Configurable columns set in dashlets of type Document and Document Event
- Integration with Duo Two Factors Authenticator
- Passing dynamic parameters to stamps
- More branding options (head, top, bottom, footer)
- Restrict the visibility of templates to certain users and groups
- Two factors authentication via email
- Compatibility with PostgreSQL 14
- Automation editor with code completion and graphical highlights
- History of processed entries in Import folders
- Resize columns in a Dashlet
- Option to notify users at checkin as during the creation
- Handle multiple calendar event reminders
- Preview and indexing of archive files (zip, tar, rar, gz, 7z)
- Application of electronic signatures via Digital Signature Client